43817 Forest Blvd, Harris, MN 55032, USA
Open 10am - 8pm daily
We ask that you review the following before your scheduled tattoo appointment in order to give you the best tattoo experience possible. We look forward to seeing you at your appointment!
- Send all necessary artwork and reference material, as soon as possible. You can drop it off, email it to email@example.com, or use the form submission here on our site. Notify us in advance if you plan on changing your design. The artists will need ample time before your scheduled appointment date to draw (at least a week for larger designs).
- Ensure that the area to be tattooed is free of any skin conditions. This includes acne, scarring (Keloid), eczema, psoriasis, freckles, moles, rashes, sunburn, or any other skin conditions. If you have ANY concerns ask your artist in advance of your scheduled appointment date.
- Consult your tattoo artist, or a physician, if you have any medical or health concerns.
- Deposits are non-refundable, and transferable only 48 hours prior to your appointment; let us know if something changes and you can no longer make your scheduled appointment time.
- Get a goodnight sleep, drink plenty of water, and eat well before your appointment.
- Wear what is comfortable for you and allows access to the area to be tattooed. Pigments will stain clothing; wear something that can get stained. Privacy screens are available upon request. It can get chilly in the shop so bring a sweater or jacket if you wish.
- Bring a valid picture I.D. (State I.D., Driver's License, Military I.D., or Passport).
- No food, drinks, or anyone under the age of 18 allowed in the tattoo shop.
- We accept cash, and credit/debit (Visa, MasterCard, Discover). We DO NOT accept checks.
Happily Ever After Tattoos